delivery area map:
includes zip codes:
- On Mondays we post the following week's meal plan.
- Meal orders are accepted from Monday until Friday at 9 am.
- Meal orders received after 9 am on Friday will defer a week.
- We have a bi-weekly schedule of Sunday and Wednesday between 3 and 8 pm.
- On Sunday we deliver the meals for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday for a $5 service charge.
- On Wednesday we deliver the meals for Thursday and Friday for a $5 service charge.
- It is not required but it is suggested that a cooler or ice chest be provided for us to place the meals in to maintain their freshness.
- You may also provide us with special instructions in case you have a specific place you prefer us to place the meals or an alternate location within our delivery area.
- We offer bi-weekly pick up times to keep our meals fresh throughout the week for you.
- Pick Up times at our Kitchen are on Sundays and Wednesday between 5:30 and 7:30 pm PST.
- Sunday pick up is for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday meals.
- Wednesday pick up is for Thursday and Friday meals.
- Our kitchen is located in West Seattle; use the map link in the tab below to get driving directions.
- Please park in the parking lot across from YMCA and ring our video doorbell to alert us of your arrival; our Staff will bring your order out to you.
- We suggest you bring a cooler or ice chest to maintain your meals freshness; especially on warmer days and longer drive times.
- Most of our meals are prepared with gluten free ingredients.
- Gluten free substitutes are specified on the Menu of the Week in italics.
- A nominal surcharge may apply but there will always be an option.
- You may also notify us of a gluten allergy in the remarks section upon checkout.
- There may be several possibilities depending upon your location and schedule.
- We are open to considering special arrangements on a case by case basis.
- We accept all major debit and credit cards as well as Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- Use the Contact Form to notify us if you prefer to use PayPal or Venmo.
let us know if you have any: